Sunday 18 October 2020

Current WIPs : d'Histoire Naturelle and Queen blanket, and a cowl

D'Histoire Naturelle

I always have multiple WIPs going (WIP = work in progress). Because if I have an intricate pattern where I have to watch what I do all the time, I want a project as well where I can just 'mindlessly' crochet.

At the moment I have 3 WIPs (ahum, and a few more)...

The d'Histoire Naturelle blanket, where I have just finished the third part.

The 'simple small' Queen blanket (there are lots of versions available), which is a mosaic crochet project, where I just finished part 4.

And my 'mindless' crochet project, the Dotty cowl. Also a mosaic crochet, but much simpler and in the round, so no cutting yarn.

Do you also have multiple projects going all the time? Let me know in the comments!

Queen blanket

J'ai toujours plusieurs WIP projets (WIP = work in progress = projets en cours). Parce que si j'ai un projet plus difficile, ou il faut que je fasse attention tout le temps, j'aime faire également un projet que je puisse crocheter 'sans réfléchir'.

Actuellement j'ai 3 WIP (ahem, et quelques en plus)...

La couverture d'Histoire Naturelle: j'ai fini la partie trois.

La couverture Queen, la simple et petite (il y a plusieurs versions): c'est du crochet mosaïque et j'ai fini la partie 4.

Et mon projet 'sans réfléchir', le col Dotty. C'est également du crochet mosaïque, mais plus simple et en rond, alors pas besoin de couper les fils.

Dotty cowl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Les articles les plus consultés